A counter is a device which counts the pulses applied to input "C".
The counter is of three kinds:
1. Counter to increase. With the arrival of the leading edge of the pulse,
the counter is incremented by 1.
2. The counter to reduce. With the arrival of the leading edge of the pulse,
the value of the counter decreases by 1.
3. Counter to increase or decrease. The counting direction depends
the presence of the input signal "UD". In the presence of a signal the counter counts
the increase, in the absence of a signal the counter counts to decrease.
Input "R" can be used to reset the counter. Signal present on this input, the counter value is reset to 0.
A counter is created in the diagram by dragging them from the library items.
The counter is parameterized using the editor block
When you activate the preset, the counter appears, input "SP". In the presence of this input signal, a counter records the value. This value can be set as a constant or be supplied via the input "R"
The counter can be one or two exits.
1. The current value ("Q") - analog output. It is formed by
the analog signal corresponding to the current value of the counter.
2. The achievement of the set value (">L") is a digital output. It signal is triggered if the counter value is greater than or equal to a certain value. This value can be specified as a constant or filed input "L"